Sunday 25 January 2009

48 Hours and counting!!

The day is fast approaching, this tuesday my broadband connection at home should (in theory) be connected!! I'm very excited as this means I can add photos to my blog - can't do that in work at the moment!!
I had yesterday off- I usually work saturdays, but mum and dad were away for the weekend so I stayed home with Grace. We had loads of fun dancing to Mickey's Moovers and Groovers and doing the lundry together. Earlier in the week my mum was saying she missed feeding the birds at her bird table and patio because her (my) cat Frank eats the birds, so as a birthday present Grace and I made her some fat balls to hang in the trees. I'm hoping we'll be able to hang them on the very outer twigs in the hawthorn hedge so the birds will be able to stand on them but the cats wont. I'll be posting photos of our efforts when I'm online at home!!
I also have some nice food pics to post. I learned how to make dumplings last week, and also made Greek meatballs in a spicy tomato sauce for tonights dinner. With a bit of luck they should be gently bubbling away in the slow cooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment