Monday 19 January 2009

An apple a day...

I ate an apple today. I know this wont seem very newsworthy to many, but while I could eat veg until they come out fo my ears, I'm crappy at eating fruit.
Grace was having a picky day today, so when she started eating my lunch I wasn't going to stop her - but it left me with less than half and an empty belly!! Being short on time I grabbed a wee red apple in mums- and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm definately going to make an effort to up my fruit intake. I need the viatmins. I'm so tired allt he time, and I've not shifted this awful cold - 2 weeks on and I'm still headachey and sinusy. Bleargh.
The phone was connected to day - HURRAH!! so I will have t'interweb by this time next week. I'm looking forward to adding pics to my blog and have been planing some nice craft projects that I can photograph and share here. now all I have to do is work out how to get a profile picture on!! Answers on a postcard please....
I've made an appointment to get my hair cut on Wednesday. not terribly frugal, but it's getting right on my nerves, I want it cut shorter - much shorter - so I have to go to the hairdresser.
In other news, it has been showing steadily for over an hour now. Hope it lies - I'd LOVE to show Grace snow for the first time tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, thought I'd pop in and say hello!

    We aren't very good at eating fruit at our house either, our smallest loves apples, but they just annoy me and the skin gets between my teeth!

    I HAVE been buying rather a lot of Navel Oranges recently though - it seems the little baby orange inside is almost like an adult version of the Kinder egg thing...

    ...but much healthier of course!

    :D

    ReplyDelete