Sunday 29 March 2009

Not blogging much....

I've been very lazy about my blogging this month. This is mainly due to being off work with a dodgy disc in my lower spine - I find I can write better in work at a proper PC than I do at home on my laptop. Also the office I work int he majority of the time is in a nice quiet part of the building and mostly of all there is no trace of children's television!!!!
There is nothing much to report with the leopard geckos. DeeDee is fat and pissed off, much like any heavily pregnant female. I am currently planing how to convert 2 shelves of a bookcase into 2 vivariums so they can be separated - I'm worried about DeeDee getting stressed and think she needs her own space. I think I'll blog that separately as it's a big job and I think if I write it all down it'll help me get it clear in my head.
I will definitely be blogging more regularly now my back is all better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment