Thursday 12 February 2009

I went to the gym!

WooHoo!!!!
I finally made it into the gym yesterday after work - and I am not dying this morning!! It was a bit nerve racking as there were a few of our "regulars"up there, but I smiled and said hello, then put my headphones in so I didn't have to talk to anyone for a while!!
I did 5km cycle, then 5 mins on treadmill for a brisk walk - I intended to do 15 mins but I dropped my iPod and it flew off the back, so I scarpered red-faced into the other room. I had a chat with a colleage for a couple of mins then got on the cross trainer for 10 minutes. By the time I'd done that it was comeing close to home time, so I did a 5-min cooldown on the bike again then went for a much-appreciated hot shower. I talked to Andrea the fitness instructor this morning and she said I did well for my first time and to keep it up. I'm hoping to go again tomorrow afternoon after work.
I weighed myself today on the scary talking machine in work. Starting weight is 14st8lb - here's hopping it starts coming down soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment